The Complete Clair de Lune (the third segment of Claude Debussy’s Suite Bergamasque).
Especially created for older students returning to piano after many years…
Professionally prepared, annotated sheet music for solo piano, with musically accurate letter-names added to each note.
Please see details below!
Clair de Lune sheet music for solo piano, with appropriate letter-labels added to each note. PDF download.
Complete and Unabridged Edition
- Engraved and annotated by Kent D. Smith, professional musician and music instructor, and founder of Piano With Kent.
- Each note is labeled with its musically accurate letter-name, such as F, Bb, C, G#.
- One downloadable, printable PDF file.
- Your download link is returned to your screen (on this site), immediately upon purchase. Your same private download link is also sent to you by email (using the email address that you used for your purchase.)*
Ideal for the former piano student returning to piano after some time, but with no access to a teacher.
Also helpful for:
- Those who play mostly by ear, and who know the basics of the 7-letter musical alphabet (note-names).
- Any student or musician with a reading or learning difficulty that may affect the processes of learning to read sheet music notation.
- Attention please: Formal music students who are actively taking piano lessons, with a focus on reading sheet music, absolutely should be guided by your teacher, as regards playing piano from sheet music with note-names added.